Solution of the pedagogical case No. 1:
1. Problem: the teacher was unable to attract the attention of the whole class, therefore she worked only with a part of the audience.
2. Further erroneous actions of the teacher: I suppose that the main mistake is the impact on the * informational level * A shout, an appeal to conscience6 humiliation of a guilty person6 expulsion of students from a lesson6 comments in a diary a call to the class of "higher authorities" (class teacher, head teacher, director), call of parents to school, etc.
3. Options for solutions: I suppose that you need to grab the attention of students from the very first seconds of the lesson.
For this, there are special techniques to attract attention:
1) I started a video on the projector - it illustrated the problem that the lecture / course of lectures is about. In the case of the Russian language - a video of a certain Russian singer, in whose lyrics everything is bad with the Russian language ... After watching, he asked questions: why did we watch this video? What does it illustrate? etc. In other words, it attracted attention by illustrating the relevance of the problem in our time.
2) The beginning of the lecture - watching a funny video, for example, with puppies (there is a good attitude towards them). After that there was a smooth transition through the semantic link to the topic of the lecture.
3) I asked everyone to get their phones and turn on the flashlights, then turn them off. He explained what would have to be done: he would turn off the light, turn on the music. The rows of students will have to turn on the flashlights in time to the music: first the first row, then the second, third, etc. Played Lacrimosa Mozart => the effect of some show.
4) Ask all students to stand up and say "I swear." I read the text, and the students spoke in chorus. It seems like it turned out that it was a pioneer oath - according to the text. He had techniques to attract attention not only at the beginning of the lecture, but also during it:
• After about an hour of the lecture, when the students are already tired - a ten-minute interactive: the beginnings of well-known phrases (from movies, cartoons, books) were written on the slides - they had to be continued along the raised hand. There were some rather complicated phrases
• I read interesting stories related to the use of wordplay, for example, in brand names, mistakes in ads, texts, etc. He also talked about how foreigners perceive the Russian language (he teaches foreign students the Russian language). It will be very funny. In other words, there are many, many funny examples from practice, references to the relevance of the subject of the lecture.